Staying Fresh to your Door
Currently we are experiencing issues with packages arriving at coastal cities on time. Our shipper is not guaranteeing delivery on time and so we cannot as well. The current best option we suggest is to send packages 3rd Day. This is more expensive, however we feel if your package simply must get there, that is the best option.
To ensure that your food will arrive fresh and ready to enjoy, we use insulated cooler boxes that enable us to ship anywhere in the country. If you're ordering Freeze Dried products that don't require refrigeration, use the Promo Code "NoCooler" and the cost for the upgraded box will be taken off.
Important delivery information:
- Orders are processed on business days only.
- Shipping charges are calculated and displayed at Checkout or by using the calculator on the product pages.
- All orders placed before 1:00 p.m. CST Wednesday will be shipped that week (unless otherwise requested). Depending on where you are located your package can show up as late as 7:00 p.m. Shipments to the West Coast and Texas may take up to 5 day. Please allow two days if ordering for a special event to allow for unexpected weather and other possible shipping delays.
- Shipments will be delivered with no signature required, so you do not have to be there to receive it, however it is perishable so please take care of it immediately when you arrive home.
- Your shipment is sent out with dry ice and will arrive in our temperature protective cooler.
- We ship to addresses within the US and APO\FPO\DPO addresses.
Shipping non-perishable items
- Non-perishable items can be sent by the method of your choice.
Taxes and Additional Charges
- Glennsmarket.com is not responsible for any customs or other taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer.
Damages during Shipping
- Glennsmarket.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you receive your order damaged, please contact the carrier or us to file a claim.
- Please save all the packaging materials and damaged goods.
We’re German, efficient, make your delivery worthwhile.
We recommend that you buy more than one package of brats, since shipping costs are roughly the same for under 10# of products. The only difference is the cost of the product. Extra Bratwurst will fill the freezer just fine.
Feel free to give us a call during business hours (Mon-Thur 7-7, Fri 7-8, Sat 7-5, & Sun 7-1) if you have any question about our shipping procedures. 800-261-2201